Marian & Killian, 18 April 2011



When I asked Marian: “Why a Monday?”  Her reply: “It’s on this exact date, six months ago that Killian and I started our journey of love”

True love, laughter and great joy was at the heart of this small intimate wedding, held at Pastor Des Krull’s residence and wedding venue in Plattekloof on Monday 18 April 2011.

“Seasons may change, winter to spring, but I love you, until the end of time! Come what may, come what may, I will love you until my dying day!” Moulin Rouge Movie / Come what May; Nicole Kidman & Ewan McGregor

Photographer: Dawid de Greeff
Video: Koinonia Film & Media











































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kassiesbaai

Revive Skin Lounge - Shop E10, Bayside Mall (Cape Town)

Jo Martin Band and Diemersfontein, the place where great music and wine flows!